Are you passionate about a sustainable and affordable future, and do you have the ambition to change the energy market for the better?
Are you fascinated by the energy market and how technology and digitalization can accelerate future evolutions?
Do you want to act in your professional life by taking ownership and make a company of people grow?
Do you want to be part of an ambitious and open-minded group of people who care for each other while having a lot of fun?
Are you triggered? Keep on reading!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people with a genuine interest in the energy and utility market, the immense potential brought by digitalization in this sector, and with the ambition to have a real impact . Our project managers should be motivated to work for a dynamic consulting company with a no-nonsense and open culture.
We look for project managers who:
- Fit within our open-minded and honest culture!
- Have affinity with the energy sector and have a passionate interest in innovative digital technologies.
- Like new challenges and are analytic, pro-active, and pragmatic problem solvers
- Communicate openly and are eager to interconnect with different stakeholders
- Aim to deliver high quality, both for our customers and for Nodis Consulting.
- Has experience in agile project methodologies.
- Has Dutch or French as native language, and is proficient in Dutch, French and English.
- Has a master’s degree and at least 3 years of experience as a project manager in a complex project environment.
- Has ideally some experience in utilities and/or information technology
What will you do for us?
- Understand and contribute to achieving the strategy and the goals of our customers.
- Contribute to our customer’s project success as a project manager by planning, executing, and delivering innovative transformation projects.
- Define project scope, objectives, deliverables, timelines, and resources required.
- Organize the workload of a project and set the right priorities in a structured manner.
- Build and lead project teams, ensuring effective collaboration among team members, providing guidance and support to keep the team motivated and focused on project goals.
- Identify potential risks and develop strategies to mitigate or address them.
- Monitor project expenses, ensure the project stays within the allocated budget, and optimize resource utilization.
- Assess and manage changes to the project scope and their potential repercussions on the project’s timeline, budget, and objectives.
What is in it for you?
You can be our new long-term investment at Nodis Consulting enabling you to:
- Influence digital transformation projects that contribute to a sustainable future.
- Develop a healthy work-life-fun balance.
- Build expertise in one of the most challenging and innovative industries
- Excel in your professional career, coached and supported by our experienced team following a well-defined career plan.
- Take ownership in helping Nodis Consulting grow.
- Enjoy a market conform salary and benefits, a company car or mobility budget, 10 training days and 32 days off.
All of this and much more, while having fun in a no nonsense, honest and open culture.
Check out our LinkedIn job post or send us an email with your CV. We will contact you soon.